Everything You Need To Know
For Your Tattoo Appointment
- No one under aged (18+) This includes children.
- Only 1 friend may accompany you while you're getting tattooed in the chair. More people are welcome to wait in the lobby.
- Please do not disturb the other artists as they work, especially if they have headphones on.
- We are a smoke free/liquor free premises. Smokers may take smoke breaks out front and all cigarettes may be disposed in the metal container by the front door.
- Try to refrain from any pharmaceutical drugs 48hrs prior to your appointment
- No tattoos can be done while pregnant or breastfeeding.
What To Expect
- Bring water and snacks! Especially if it is an all day appointment.
- Please bring clothing that accommodates the area getting tattooed. We are open concept with no private rooms. Nipple pasties are supplied for under boob/rib tattoos
- Designs are finalized the day of your tattoo. They are not drawn up prior to avoid wasted time if the design isn't the right size or style of your liking. This process is not part of your tattoo time or cost.
- Upon arrival you will sit and discuss placement, size, and then choose your design with your artist. Design time and stencil time can take about 30-45 minutes or longer for a full day session. As well as another 20-30 minutes for your stencil to dry once applied to the skin.
ALL DAY PARKING is located along Pine St. and you can get there off Trinity St.
Most staff Downtown park there. You will see many cars parked with no signs regarding time limits.
Please be aware of sparking signage, they will ticket you!
If you are getting a tattoo that is only a couple of hours, there is a 3 Hr lot on West Railway St. Across from Karls Meats and Sound Of Music.